Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon coriander soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon coriander soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. To cook lemon coriander soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon coriander soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped veg (onion, carrot, cabbage).
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger, finely chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 spoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Lemon coriander soup:
- In a pan, heat oil on medium flame, add ginger and garlic and saute for a one of minutes, once fried add in the onions..
- Cook the onions until they turn transparent. Next add the finely chopped cabbage, carrot mix well and cook the for 2 minute.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the corn flour along with 1/4 cup of water until there are no lumps..
- At this stage add water, cornflour mixture and bring the soup to a rolling boil. While the soup is coming to a boil, add in the salt, choriander,and pepper..
- Finally, once the Lemon Coriander Soup has come to a boil, turn off the flame and add in the lemon juice., Mix well and serve soup.
If you find this Lemon coriander soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.