Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Coriander Veggie Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Coriander Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander veggie soup recipe. To make lemon coriander veggie soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Coriander Veggie Soup:
- Take 1 Tsp of Ginger.
- Take 1 Tsp of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Tsp of Green Chilli.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cabbage.
- Take 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Basil Herbs.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh Coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 2 Glass of Water.
- Get 2 Tsp of Cornflour.
Steps to make Lemon Coriander Veggie Soup:
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a wok and sauté ginger, garlic and green chilies for 30 seconds..
- Now add finely chopped onion, carrot and cabbage alongwith a tsp of salt. Mix and cover with lid for 2 minutes at low flame for faster cooking..
- After two minutes, add basil herbs and black pepper powder. Increase the quantity of black pepper powder as per your taste..
- Add coriander leaves and cook for a minute..
- Now finally add Lemon Juice to it. Mix..
- Now add 2 big glasses of water and bring it to boil..
- Now turn the flame to low and add cornflour slurry (Cornflour mixed in water). This is optional if you desire thick consistency of soup..
- Bring 1 more boil and soup is ready ! Serve hot !.
If you find this Lemon Coriander Veggie Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.