Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (crock pot) cheese potato soup recipe. To make (crock pot) cheese potato soup you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of stock chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Take 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 bunch of red potato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Steps to make (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- Cut enough red potatoes to fill your crockpot 3/4 of the way, cut potatoes into quarters then cut those quaters into halfs. You want mouth friendly even pieces..
- Cut that onion up, however you like you're eating it..
- Peel, smash, and mince your garlic cloves. Yummmy !.
- Place everything above ^^^ directly into the crockpot as your cutting..
- Add all the spices to crockpot; black pepper, celery seed, thyme..
- Add your chicken broth (low sodium 32 oz.) to crockpot..
- Add your small can of cream of whatever soup; I used cream of celery, to the CROCKPOT!!! Yay!.
- Turn the crockpot on to HIGH for 5-6 hours. Get you hair did, take a shower, clean whatever just let it cook and all those flavors blend!.
- 5-6 hours later… taste your hard work pretty damn delicious already!! Now slowly add the flour; stirring it into your soup..
- Then add the CHEESE but slowly let it melt stir in more etc, use more if ya want!!.
- Turn your crockpot to low and let this simmer/set up for 1-2 hours..
If you find this (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.