Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chilli con carne recipe. You can have curry chilli con carne using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- Use 500 g of Lean Beef Mince.
- Get 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Capsicum *cut to small pieces.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Use 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Take 1 cup of Beef Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 Beef Stock Cube.
- You need 1 of Canned Diced Tomatoes *400g.
- You need 1 of Canned Kidney Beans *410g.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Garam Masala.
Steps to make Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Capsicum for a few minutes, add Beef Mince and cook until Beef changes colour..
- Add Chilli Powder, Curry Powder and Flour and mix to combine. *Note: Flour is to thicken the sauce. You can add Tomato Paste instead of Flour..
- Add Beef Stock and Tomatoes, and stir well. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Drain the canned Kidney beans and add to the pan. Stir to combine and season with Salt but the amount of Salt depends on the saltiness of the stock and beans. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally as it is easy to get burnt..
- Just before remove from heat, add Garam Masala and mix well. Serve with freshly cooked rice. This time, I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’. Find my ‘Turmeric Rice’ recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/turmeric-rice/.
If you find this Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.