Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Coriander Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. You can cook lemon coriander soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Coriander Soup:
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic minced.
- Use 1 of finely chopped green chilli (optional).
- Use 1 bowl of mix veggies( carrots, cabbage, beans, corn finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped green leaves of spring onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander Soup:
- Chop all veggies and keep aside..
- In a pan take oil, add ginger and garlic and saute for 2 mins. Then add chopped green chilli..
- Then add all veggies and saute for 5 mins..
- Then add water. Let it boil and let the veggies cook..
- Then add cornflour and mix well. Add chopped coriander and chopped spring onions greens. Add salt to taste, black pepper powder and give a boil. Add lemon juice and cook for 2 mins. Your yummy Lemon Coriander Soup is ready..
If you find this Lemon Coriander Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.