Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Violet's baked Mac and cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Violet's baked Mac and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Violet's baked Mac and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to violet's baked mac and cheese recipe. To cook violet's baked mac and cheese you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Violet's baked Mac and cheese:
- Use 8 oz of sharp cheddar.
- Get 8 oz of Colby.
- Prepare 8 slice of Munster cheese.
- Get 2 of salt.
- Provide 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Get 1 lb of pasta.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of Velveeta.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Use of onion powder.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
Steps to make Violet's baked Mac and cheese:
- boil a pot of water..
- salt the water..
- empty box of pasta in the boiling water..
- cook until almost aldente..
- while pasta is cooking shred all the cheese and put the aside..
- drain pasta and place pasta in baking pan.. Add cream cheese and mix.. Add the cheddar, Colby and Velveeta. . Mix all ingredients add salt and pepper to taste. ..
- After everything is mixed add evaporated milk and place the slices of the munster cheese on top…
- bake at 350°F for about 30 mins or until cheese is bubbling on top and Brown..
If you find this Violet's baked Mac and cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.