Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Coriander Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. To cook lemon coriander soup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Coriander Soup:
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic(finely chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger(finely chopped).
- Get 1/3 cup of Spring Onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1/3 cup of Carrot(finely chopped).
- Provide 3 cups of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander Soup:
- In a pan, heat oil on medium flame, add ginger and garlic and saute for a minutes, once fried add onions..
- Cook the onions until they turn transparent. This will take about 2-3 minutes..
- Next add the finely chopped carrots, coriander leaves and mix..
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the corn flour along with 1/4 cup of water until there are no lumps..
- At this stage add water, cornflour mixture and bring the soup to a boil. While the soup is coming to a boil, add in the salt and pepper..
- Once the Lemon Coriander Soup has come to a boil, turn off the flame and add in the lemon juice..
- Mix well and serve the Lemon Coriander Soup piping hot..
If you find this Lemon Coriander Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.