Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for butter shortbread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect butter shortbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to butter shortbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter shortbread recipe. You can have butter shortbread using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare butter shortbread:
- You need 3 oz of caster suger plus extra for dusting.
- Use 6 oz of plain flour,sifted.
- You need 3 oz of fine semolina.
- Provide 6 oz of unsalted butter ,room tem.
Steps to make butter shortbread:
- pre-heat oven to.gas mark 2, 300f-150c.
- you will also need a 8in 20cm diameter fluted flan tin 1 1/4in 3cm deep.
- beat the butter with wooden spoon then add sugar flour and semolina and beat together until smooth,put mixture into baking tin and lightly press making sure even,with a fork prick the the shortbread allover to stop rising,bake the shortbread for 60-70minutes on the centre shelf or until pale gold .leave to cool and enjoy.
If you find this butter shortbread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.