Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded broccoli & cheese soup recipe. To make loaded broccoli & cheese soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- Provide 2-14.5 oz. of cans of chicken broth.
- Take 2-8 of – oz. of mild cheddar cheese.
- Take 8 of – Small to medium potatoes (Idaho Reds are nice).
- Take 1 Bag of small carrots.
- You need 2 of – Tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 of – Small heads of broccoli.
- Provide 5 of – Tbs. of butter.
- Provide 1/3 of – Cups of flower.
- Use 4 of – Cups of milk.
- Provide 1 of – Tsp. of salt.
- Take 1 of – Tsp. of garlic pepper.
Instructions to make Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes and onion powder..
- Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan, whisk in flour and cook until golden brown.
- Whisk in milk and cook until sauce thickens (about 15 minutes).
- Add cheese and stir until it's all melted, add salt and garlic pepper.
- Pour cheese sauce into large pot of chicken broth and broccoli stir until combined.
- Add more milk to get a more thinner consistency and additional salt and garlic pepper to taste.
If you find this Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.