Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna katsu(cutlet) curry recipe. To make tuna katsu(cutlet) curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Provide of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- Get 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- Provide of Wheat flour.
- Use of Beaten egg.
- You need of Bread crumple.
- Use of Solt, Pepper.
- You need of (For Curry).
- Provide 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- Use 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- Take 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Take 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- Use 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Use 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
If you find this Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.