Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato cauliflower and cheese soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato cauliflower and cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cauliflower and cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cauliflower and cheese soup recipe. You can have potato cauliflower and cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato cauliflower and cheese soup:
- You need 5 of medium potatoes, cut into approximately 2 inch chunks.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower florets cut into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroon soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Provide 1 cup of milk or cream.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (i uses colby jack).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic (i use jarred).
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped chives, you can use freeze dried or fresh.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
Instructions to make Potato cauliflower and cheese soup:
- Boil potatoes and cauliflower until potatoes are just done. When the back of a knife breaks a piece of potato apart with slight pressure, it's done. Approximately 10 minutes.
- In the crockpot mix together the cream soups, onion, garlic, chives and broth..
- When potatoes and cauliflower are done drain and return to the pot. Add the butter and use hand masher to mash until potatoes are just mashed not too creamy. Add to the crockpot..
- Mix milk into crockpot slowly..
- Add cheese to mixture.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6. Try to stir every hour especially if cooking on high..
- This soup will have little chunks of cauliflower and onion. If you do not want it to be this way you can use a hand blender or food processor to get a smooth texture..
If you find this Potato cauliflower and cheese soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.