Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kardi Aaloo dry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kardi Aaloo dry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kardi Aaloo dry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kardi aaloo dry recipe. You can cook kardi aaloo dry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kardi Aaloo dry:
- Get 250 gm of Kardi(small Prawn).
- You need 2 of tomatoes cut fine.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cut as per choice.
- Provide 1 of onion cut fine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fish masala home ground.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Black salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Get as needed of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Kardi Aaloo dry:
- Wash Clean Kardi well,sprinkle salt rub lightly keep aside.peel cut potatoes in cubes keep aside.
- Chop onion tomato fine.Heat oil in vessel stir in curry leaves add onions here,saute add tomatoes too.
- Stir fry add ginger garlic paste stir well.
- Add all dry spices as tomatoes get done.
- Add the potatoes now,wash excess salt on kardi add to the cooking masala and potatoes. Stir mix well..
- Cover cook on slow flame to let the kardi/small prawns leave water,check and add a half glass water.
- Continue cooking on slow for ten minutes,stir checkafter 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or dal rice.
If you find this Kardi Aaloo dry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.