Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Basboussa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basboussa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basboussa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basboussa recipe. To make basboussa you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basboussa:
- Provide 1/2 cup of all purpos flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of vegitable oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 slice of lemon.
Steps to make Basboussa:
- For syrup : in a pan boil 1 cup sugar ,1 cup water and squeez lemon until u get a thick syrup.
- in a large bowl take semolina ,flour ,sugar and baking powder.and mix it all well.
- add vegitable oil and milk ,and mix it smooth.
- bake this batter in an oven for 30 min for a temperature of 350°F.
- after it is baked cut it into small pieces.
- pour the cold sugar syrup on the baked basbousa and allow it to soak.
If you find this Basboussa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.