Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green curry:
- Get 100 grams of green beans.
- Get of Oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies if you like it spicy!.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste.
- Get 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Use 1 of Zest of lime.
- Use of Aubergine.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Provide Handful of mushrooms.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Thai green curry:
- In a wok, heat some oil and add the garlic, chillis and Thai curry paste. After two minutes, add the chicken and chopped onion..
- Once the chicken has browned, add aubergine and coconut milk, reduce to a simmer..
- Drop in the mushrooms, chopped carrot and green beans then add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful of chopped coriander just before serving and plate up with rice and a squeeze of lime..
If you find this Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.