Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) recipe. To make tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Prepare 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Provide 4 tsp of Minced Peeled Fresh Ginger.
- Take 4 clove of Garlic, Minced.
- Get 1 of 3-inch Stalk Lemongrass, Halved Lengthwise.
- You need 2 tsp of Sambel Oelek (ground fresh chile paste).
- Prepare 3 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 4 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 cup of Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast (about 8 ounces).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Green Onion Strips.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
Instructions to make Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat..
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and lemongrass; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add chile paste; cook 1 minute..
- Add chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and sugar; bring to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated..
- Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and juice..
If you find this Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.