Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe. To cook lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Take 200 g of orange lentils.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- You need 50 g of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Use Pinch of each of turmeric and paprika.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 litre of water or stock. (I used chicken stock, but if you use vegetable stock the recipe is vegetarian/vegan).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion until starting to soften..
- Add the carrot, garlic, ginger and spices, fry for a few minutes more..
- Add the lentils, stock/water and tomatoes. Simmer gently until the lentils are soft (approx 15 – 20 minutes.).
- Cook until the lentils are starting to get a little soft. The soup is ready and can be served just as it is.
- Or can be blended with a stick blender and be served as a smoother soup..
If you find this Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.