Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Coriander Beetroot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Coriander Beetroot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Beetroot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander beetroot soup recipe. To make lemon coriander beetroot soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Coriander Beetroot Soup:
- Use 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of babycorn chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn boiled.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of lemon.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of beetroot finely chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- Take 1 of green chilli sliced in half.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of small paneer cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger grated.
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander Beetroot Soup:
- Saute all the veggies except paneer and coriander leaves in a wok..
- Once the veggies are a bit soft, add 3 cups water, salt and pepper and cover it. Let it simmer on low flame fir 10-12 mins..
- Now add coriander leaves, lemon juice and mix. Add paneer cubes before serving. Serve hot!.
If you find this Lemon Coriander Beetroot Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.