Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys coconut prawn patties with mango salsa, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys coconut prawn patties with mango salsa, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 150 grams of dry white rice.
- Take 410 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 120 ml of water.
- Use 1000 grams of raw prawns.
- Get 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 50 grams of rice flour.
- Provide 2 of large mangoes, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of small red onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of small bunch (half a handful) fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- Take 60 ml of lime juice.
Steps to make Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Pour the rice, coconut milk and water into a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil then simmer, covered for 15 – 20 minutes or until the liquid is all absorbed and the rice is fluffy.
- Meanwhile, shell and de-vein the prawns if needed, discarding the heads. Chop coursely.
- Mix in a bowl with the cooked rice, curry paste and rice flour. Add a little more water or coconut milk if required.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape into 12 patties and shallow fry off in batches for 4 – 5 few minutes on each side, until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, combine the mango, onion, coriander and lime juice.
- Serve 3 patties per person with the mango salsa, a green salad and some dipping sauce.
If you find this Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.