Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon coriander soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon coriander soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. To cook lemon coriander soup you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon coriander soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Provide 4 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable stock water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 1/2 of chopped spring onion.
Instructions to make Lemon coriander soup:
- Then add vegetable stock water, add salt and black pepper and boil it..
- Add cornflour paste and mix it well. Add coriander and lemon juice and boil it for another 2 min..
- For serving add soup in a serving bowl, garnish it with spring onion and some coriander leaves, serve it hot..
If you find this Lemon coriander soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.