Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to celariac and blue cheese soup recipe. To make celariac and blue cheese soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Celariac and blue cheese soup:
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Take 10 oz of celariac peeled and cut into 2cm chunks.
- Use 1 of large baking potato,Chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped fresh sage leaves.
- You need 600 ml of 1 pint vegetable stock.
- Use 300 ml of Pint single cream.
- Use 8 oz of vegetarian blue cheese eg Stilton or Dolchelatte diced.
- Take 1 of Fresh Chives and deep fried sage leaves to garnish (optional).
- Provide 25 grams of butter.
Steps to make Celariac and blue cheese soup:
- Melt the butter In a large pan and gently fry the vegetables and sage for 5 mins. Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 mins until the vegetables are tender..
- Transfer to a food processor and whizz until smooth (you may need to do this in batches) Return the soup to the pan and stir in the single cream and half the blue cheese, Cook over a low heat until the cheese has melted but do not allow to boil, season to taste..
- Divide the soup between serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining blue cheese, the chives and deep fried sage leaves if liked, to serve.
If you find this Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.