Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curd rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curd rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. You can have curd rice using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curd rice:
- Provide 11/2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1/4 of ginger sliced.
- Use 1 of dry chilli.
- Use 1-2 of green chillies.
- Take 4-5 tablespoon of chopped onion.
- Use 1 strand of curry leaves.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of hing/asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of fenugreek seed.
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of chana dal.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of urad dal.
- Take of Salt as per your taste.
- Get of Some grapes.
- Get of Fried prawn.
Instructions to make Curd rice:
- Heat a pan and add 1 teaspoon oil and add mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds, urad dal and chana dal and lightly roast them..
- Now add dry red chilli, ginger, green chillies, chopped onions and curry leaves give it a mix. Now add hing and switch off the flame..
- Take a bowl and add cooked rice, curd and salt mix well. Now add the seasoning and again mix it..
- Here I have topped this with some fried prawns and grapes..
- Actually curd is sour and grapes is sweet so I love the sour and sweet combination. You can use any other fruit according to your taste..
- If you want you can totally skip the prawn and fruit part. You can just eat curd rice as it is and it tastes great..
- It's a very healthy lunch recipe for this suffocating summer..
- Health benefits- curd help in digestion, cools the body. It contains anti oxidents and good fats..
If you find this Curd rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.