Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker whole chicken soup 🥣 recipe. To cook slow cooker whole chicken soup 🥣 you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣:
- Take 1 of whole chicken.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Take 2 litres of water.
- Take 2 of courgettes.
- You need 1 of winter squash of choice.
- You need of Lime.
- Provide 400 mls of full fat coconut milk.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of dried coriander leaf.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣:
- Put the whole chicken into a large stock pot. Cover with the water and add the cider vinegar. Cover and simmer for 4 hours..
- Remove the cooked chicken and set aside to cook. Drain the stock through a sieve then put the stock back into the pan..
- Add the veg and seasonings to the pot and simmer until the veg is cooked through..
- While the veg is cooking, use your hands to pick the meat from the carcass. I prefer using my hands because it’s easier to feel any bones or cartilage. Discard all the bones, skin and any sinew..
- Blend the soup and then stir in the coconut cream and juice of a whole lime. Taste the soup and add more salt and pepper as needed..
- Add the shredded chicken back into the pot. Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Soup 🥣 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.