Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli-cauliflower-cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli-cauliflower-cheese soup using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup:
- Get 3 cup of Cooked Cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of Cooked Broccoli.
- Provide 1 envelope of Chicken flavor.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese -Sharp or Mild.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Garlic salt.
- Provide 1 dash of Onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
- Get 1 dash of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup:
- Cook head of cauliflower and bunch of broccoli. Cook till soft..
- Mix broccoli and cauliflower in saucepan..
- Add water..
- Add seasonings.
- Mash with potato masher..
- Slowly heat. Do not boil..
- Add cheese..
- Stir and heat until cheese melts. Do not leave unattended..
- Put soup in bowls and cover with more cheese..
- Microwave each bowl 30 seconds to melt top cheese..
- Add a bit more salt and pepper..
- Garnish with avocado slices..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.