Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. You can cook lemon coriander soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Coriander Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cabbage mushroom barik kate.
- Get 1/2 cup of Carrot. Brokly barik kate.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baby corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4_5 cup of vegetable stock ya water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black_ white pepper powder.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Lemon Coriander Soup:
- Ek deep pan mein olive oil dale.Add garlic cook 1 min..
- Add veggies cook 2 min.Add vegetable stock mix well.cook high flame..
- Add masale.mix it well..
- In last cornflour mein water mix karein or soup mein add karein or soup chalte rahein jisse lumps na pde..
- Add coriander leaves mix well.switch off the gas.mix lemon juice..
- Soup is ready to serve..
If you find this Lemon Coriander Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.