Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. You can cook lemon coriander soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Coriander Soup:
- Get 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped carrot.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black paper powder.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander Soup:
- In a pan add oil,garlic,chilli,onions and stir fry1 min..
- Now add cabbage and cook 1 min.and add water,lemon juice and let it boil.
- In cornflour add 1/4 cup water and add in pan and boiled for 1 min.now add salt,black pepper powder,coriander and mix well,off the flame.
- Serve with lemon slice.
If you find this Lemon Coriander Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.