Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup 🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup 🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek fakes soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup 🌱 recipe. To make greek fakes soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup 🌱 you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup 🌱:
- Use 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of stem celery.
- Use 1 of courgette.
- Use 1 of or more pepper (any colour).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 sprig of rosemary.
- You need 1 of spring Thyme.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 of tomato – grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked brown or green lentils.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of crumble of vegan feta (optional).
- Get 1 splash of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 splash of vegan Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 3 cups of water or veg stock.
- Get 1 of sprinkle of chopped parley and mint (add fresh at the end).
- Get 1 squeeze of lemon.
Steps to make Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup 🌱:
- Chop the onion and sauté in your soup pot on a low a little oil until soft and brown. Add the garlic (I slice but you may prefer to crush) and stir for a couple of minutes until translucent. Add the hard herbs and the celery..
- Chop the root veg and add to the pot. You can dice or keep them chunky, I make this both ways. Add the red wine vinegar and vegan Worstershire sauce and stir until the gain a little colour. Add the grated tomato and stir until thickened. Add the water or stick and simmer until the veg are starting to soften. Add the lentils and more stock if needed. Add the courgettes and when it’s almost cooked add the spinach..
- Serve and sprinkle with feta, a swirl of olive oil, a good squeeze of lemon and the chopped herbs or a few olives 🌿.
If you find this Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup 🌱 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.