Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken keema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema recipe. To cook chicken keema you need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken keema:
- Get of chicken keema.
- Get 400 grams of chicken minced.
- Provide 2 of onions chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green chilli.
- You need 6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of fresh parsley leaves.
- Prepare 6 of spring onions.
- Take of salt.
- You need of spices.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin powder or cumin seeds.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 of green cardamon.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of khasmiri red chilli powder or paprika.
- Get 1 of kalpasi (black stone flower).
- Prepare 1 small of piece of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
Steps to make Chicken keema:
- Heat oil in pan and fry the vegetables for a couple of minutes. Add all the spices too..
- Add the chicken keema, mix well and stir fry for 10-15 minutes..
- Serve hot, top with some fresh parsley. Best eaten with steamed rice, roti or bread..
If you find this Chicken keema recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.