Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle baked pork chops recipe. You can have chipotle baked pork chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Baked Pork Chops:
- Use 1 cup (4 C) of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Pre grated cheese parmesan.
- Provide 2 tsp of Chipotle pepper Ground spice.
- You need 4 of Boneless regular cut pork chops.
- You need 1 of Zip lock bag.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
Instructions to make Chipotle Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combined all the dry ingredients into the ziplock bag; close bag and a mix ingredients in bag.
- Please each individual pork chop underneath cold running water. Allowing each pork chop to drip off the excess water. Placed directly into bag and shake..
- Place the pork chops on a baking sheet lined with tin foil..
- Cook for a half an hour. Then turn over pork chops and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.