Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coriander and lemon soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coriander and lemon soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coriander and lemon soup recipe. You can have coriander and lemon soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coriander and lemon soup:
- Use 1 cup of Finely chopped coriander leaves -.
- Use 2 tbsp of Finely chopped spring onion -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cabbage -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Carrot -.
- You need 3 cup of Water -.
- Provide 3 – 4 of Chopped garlic cloves -.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger chopped -.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice -.
- Take to taste of Salt -.
- Provide 1 of Finely chopped green chilli -.
- Get 1 tbsp of Corn Flour -.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter -.
Instructions to make Coriander and lemon soup:
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add garlic cloves and ginger and saute for one mins..
- Add coriander leaves and all veggies and mix well..
- Mix corn flour in half cup of cold water and add in the soup..
- Add three cup of water and lemon juice,salt and cover the lid..
- When cooker release the whistle switch off the flame..
- Once cooled,blend in the blender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Coriander and lemon soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.