Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and ham cheese soup recipe. You can have cabbage and ham cheese soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- You need 1/4 small of Cabbage.
- Use 60 grams of Ham.
- Prepare 60 grams of Easy to melt cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Get 300 ml of Milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of Consommé Soup stock cube.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- Cut the ham and cabbage into 1 – 1.5 cm cubes..
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan, add the ham and fry on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Then, add the cabbage and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- When the cabbage has become fragrant, add 200 ml water (not listed) and soup stock cube and simmer over high heat with the lid on..
- When it has come to a boil, add milk and cook on medium low heat, taking care not to let it boil over..
- Just before it comes to a boil, add the cheese coated with flour. Check the taste and adjust the taste with salt and pepper. When the soup has lightly thickened, turn off the heat..
- Pour into serving bowls..
If you find this Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.