Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lentil Coriander Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil coriander soup recipe. You can have lentil coriander soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil Coriander Soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Lentil Coriander Soup:
- Wash lentils and pressure cook it. Let it cool down..
- Heat oil and butter in a pot and add garlic cloves, green chilli and chopped onion. Saute until onion is light pink in colour. Now add boiled lentils to it and mix well. Add salt, pepper and half of the coriander leaves. Now add 3.5 cups of water and mix everything and simmer it for 5 minutes..
- Add coconut milk to it and simmer it another 5 minutes..
- Let it cool down a bit and with the use of hand blender or in a mixer jar blend it. Add lemon juice to it and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add water if it is required. Add remaining coriander leaves to it and turn off the stove..
- Serve lentil and coriander soup hot..
If you find this Lentil Coriander Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.