Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best coffee muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to coffee muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coffee muffins recipe. To make coffee muffins you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare coffee muffins:
- Use 3 cup of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of raisins (u can use dried cranberries or blueberries or a mixture of fruits to amount 1 cup).
- Take 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of vanilla flavoured coffee powder ( i used this flavour but you can used any flavour or de-caffeinated or unflavoured coffee).
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla essence (only if you are using unflavoured coffee or de-caffeinated).
Steps to make coffee muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Gather ingredients..
- Combine flour , baking powder, baking soda , sugar and raisins..
- Whisk together milk, eggs, butter and coffee.if using vanilla essence you would add it here.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and stir until combined..
- Scoop even amount into lined muffin tins , bake for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Remove from tin and cool.Enjoy!!!.
- Note well—if using unlined muffin tins make sure and grease well !!!.
If you find this coffee muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.