Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Katsu Curry Udon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Katsu Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katsu Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to katsu curry udon recipe. You can have katsu curry udon using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katsu Curry Udon:
- Use 4 of Servings Cooked Udon *frozen Udon is the best.
- Use 4 of Pork Cutlets *See my ‘Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet)’ recipe.
- Use 1-2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of <Curry Soup>.
- Provide 2 of medium size Onions *coarsely sliced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 800 ml of Dashi Stock (OR Water 800ml & Instant Dashi Powder 1 teaspoon).
- Get 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Get of Curry Powder 1 to 1 & 1/2 tablespoons (*Asian Curry Powder recommended).
- Provide of Salt *optional.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Water.
Steps to make Katsu Curry Udon:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a pot and cook Onion. When the Onion are tender, add Dashi Stock (or Water and Dashi Powder), Soy Sauce, Mirin and Curry Powder..
- Prepare Udon Noodles same time. If you are using already cooked Udon, heat them in hot water..
- Mix Potato Starch Flour and Water, gradually add the starch mixture to the soup stirring until the right thickness is achieved. (You don’t need to use all starch mixture.) Season with Salt..
- Place hot Udon in a large bowl, place sliced Pork Cutlet on top, then pour the curry mixture and sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion..
If you find this Katsu Curry Udon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.