Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🧀🌿🍞cheese and onion bread serve with potato corn soup🍞🌿🧀 recipe. To make 🧀🌿🍞cheese and onion bread serve with potato corn soup🍞🌿🧀 you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀:
- Take 250 g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 25 of g(2 tbsp) sugar.
- You need 125 of ml(1/2 cup) warm milk.
- You need 5 of g(1-1/2 tsp) instant dry yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Use 56 g (4 tbsp) of softened unsalted butter.
- Provide 50 g (1/2 cup) of grated cheese Cheddar or mozzarella.
- Use 25 of g(2 tbsp) spring onions chopped.
- You need 5 g (1 tbsp) of Parsley chopped toppings, as needed.
Steps to make 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀:
- In a mixing bowl add flour, yeast sugar, salt, warm milk, beaten egg, softened butter. using a strong spoon or use a mixer until the dough smooth and soft. About 5 minutes..
- We have the urge to add the flour when finding that the dough is sticky and very soft. But please don't add flour (or your rolls will be hard). Add grated cheese, chopped spring onions and parsley and knead the dough about 2 minute..
- Transfer the dough in a floured work table. Shape into a ball roll out like pizza put the dough in a baking tray line with parchment paper..
- Using a very sharp knife, cut through the dough from the outer edge and use a glass or circular object and place it in the middle. Cut sixteen equal slices..
- Take two slices of dough and twist them away from each other twice. Repeat around the entire circle. Take each pair of twisted slices and press the ends together firmly Brush the top of the bread with beaten egg sprinkle some grated cheese and chopped parsley..
- Let the dough rise for 2- 3 hours in a warm place. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. and bake it for 15 -20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush with melted butter before serving..
If you find this 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.