Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe. You can have red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- You need 6 of medium red onions.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Thyme.
- Use 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- You need 2 of onion stock cubes.
- Take 1 slice of seeded sourdough.
- You need 20 g of Vegan blue cheese.
- Take 1 splash of white wine.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of white wine or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise.if they start to stick to the bottom of the pan, add a slash of wine to deglaze the pan and stir. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step..
- Add 2 cloves of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Melt half of the blue cheese into the soup and save the remaining for the crouton..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a sour dough crouton, sprinkle with vegan blue and grill if you wish. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.