Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet pepper baked salmon recipe. To make sweet pepper baked salmon you only need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon:
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Take of Sweet Pepper Sauce.
- Take 2 cup of sliced sweet peppers.
- Take 1 of Roma tomato.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 of olive oil spray.
- Provide 2 of sheets aluminum foil.
Instructions to make Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon:
- preheat oven to 400°.
- pull out 2 sheets of foil, enough to hold each filet and wrap closed at top.
- make each piece of foil into bowl shape to hold salmon filet.
- lightly spray the inside bottom of each with olive oil cooking spray.
- place in baking pan & lay filets inside each foil bowl.
- mold the bowls to form around filet, but leave open at the top.
- wash & dice peppers & tomato.
- add peppers, tomato, & remaining sauce ingredients into food processor or blender.
- puree or blend to texture of your liking, I prefer slightly chunky.
- pour half of mixture into foil bowls on top of salmon.
- wrap each foil bowl closed to seal.
- place in oven, middle rack.
- bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes, depending on the size of your filets (you can unwrap the foil to check if it's done, just wrap back closed and place back in the oven if not).
- when done, you can scoop the salmon onto a plate or eat it right out of the bowl.
- serve with steamed broccoli & quinoa/brown rice or sides of your choice!.
If you find this Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.