Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for baked meatball spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect baked meatball spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked meatball spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked meatball spaghetti recipe. You can have baked meatball spaghetti using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare baked meatball spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 dozen of bag of pre made meatballs.
- Get 2 can of sauce.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
Steps to make baked meatball spaghetti:
- cut up onion, green pepper, and add 4 table spoons of sugar..
- simmer till golden Brown. add meat balls and pour in sauce ..
- the longer you simmer the better the taste. simmer for 45 min to an hour stir occasionally.
- once simmered, start boiling water to nice rolling..
- once done. add noodles. when cooked pour stanier and add butter..
- make a nice layer in a baking pan. or glass pan with sauce, add noodles not a lot just enough to cover the sauce. add meatballs,then cheese..
- repeat 2-3 times last layer is cheese..
- heat oven to 350 . put in oven for 15-20 minutes till baked and bubbly..
- make a nice salad or garlic bread. enjoy and save for later.
If you find this baked meatball spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.