Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Pepper Oats Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Pepper Oats Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pepper Oats Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper oats soup recipe. To make lemon pepper oats soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Pepper Oats Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rolled oats.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper freshly grounded.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use 1/4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Lemon Pepper Oats Soup:
- Roast oats for 1-2 minutes.
- In a kadhai add oil chopped onion then curry leaves. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt, and oats mix well.
- Now add 2cups of water, lemon juice, black salt and little coriander leaves let it boil for 1-2 mins..
- Off the gas and served in a bowl garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Lemon Pepper Oats Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.