Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to katsu curry recipe. You can have katsu curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Katsu Curry:
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Sesame seeds.
- You need 100 g of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide of Oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare of For the curry:.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot.
- Take 1 of small apple.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white miso paste.
- You need 4 tablespoons of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of white wine or rice vinegar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Katsu Curry:
- Sauté onions and garlic in a little vegetable oil..
- Add the ginger, carrots, apple curry powder and garam masala. Stir and fry for a couple more minutes..
- Add the music paste to a cup of hot water and mix into the pan..
- Simmer for 15 minutes, then blend with a hand blender until a smooth sauce. Add the soy, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. If the sauce is too thick add a little more water..
- Cover the bottom of a frying pan with the oil and heat it up so it's nice and hot..
- Cover a slice of sweet potato/ aubergine with flour, then dip into the beaten egg and then cover completely with the seed and breadcrumb mix. Add to the pan and repeat. Fry each slice until golden brown on both sides..
- Slice the sweet potato and aubergine into 0.5 cm thick slices..
- Season the flour and add to a large plate. Put breadcrumbs and sesame seeds onto another plate. Beat the egg and put it nearby..
- Serve with rice and/or a simple salad..
If you find this Katsu Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.