Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Banana Bread Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Banana Bread Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy banana bread muffins recipe. To make easy banana bread muffins you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Banana Bread Muffins:
- Take 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- Provide 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour (I used GF flour).
Steps to make Easy Banana Bread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin pan.
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas until completely smooth. Stir in melted butter..
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the Flour..
- Pour/Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 min or until tester insert in center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Banana Bread Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.