Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe. To cook sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Use 1 of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- You need 500 ml of vegan stock.
- You need 2-4 handfuls of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- Use of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Get of Seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.