Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry spicy curry recipe. To cook prawn curry spicy curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry Spicy curry:
- Provide 25 nos of prawn (peel and clean).
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped into fine.
- Take 3 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli split into two.
- Get 1 of brinjal cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of drumstick cut into pieces.
- Take 1 of potato cut into cubes.
- Get 4 of raw mango pieces.
- Use 5 of garlic flakes.
- Use 3 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 200 ml of tamarind juice with 10 g tamarind.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of For seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Prepare 50 ml of cooking oil.
- Prepare leaves of Curry and coriander.
Instructions to make Prawn curry Spicy curry:
- Make a juice with tomato and garlic and mix it with tamarind juice.
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard onion brinjal prawn potato.
- Add all the spices.
- Then add the juice and add drumstick with required salt allow to boil once boil keep it in a sim manner till the raw smell goes and get cooked.
- Finally add raw mango allow to boil for few minutes and then garnish with curry and coriander leaves.
If you find this Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.