Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice Andhra style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice Andhra style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice Andhra style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice andhra style recipe. You can have chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice andhra style using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice Andhra style:
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Take 1 of handfull of tamarind.
- Prepare 2-4 of Green chillies.
- Get 4-5 of red chillies.
- You need 4 tablespoons of peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chanadaal.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of urad daal.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use Handful of curry leaves.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of hing.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of jaggery.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice Andhra style:
- Soak tamarind in warm water for 10 minutes. Filter it to a pan add jaggery and turmeric and keep it for boiling..
- When tamarind juice becomes thicker similar to tomato ketchup consistency take of the flame and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a wok add peanuts and fry when they are half done add mustard, jeera..
- Then add green chillies, chana daal and urad daal and fry till golden brown colour..
- Add hing, red chillies and curry leaves. Fry for few seconds till curry leaves turn crisp. Take off the flame..
- Take cooked cooled rice in a plate add the tadka prepared, add 2-3 tablespoons of tamarind sauce and salt mix well..
- If required, according to your taste add more tamarind sauce. Enjoy tangy chintapandu pulihora..
If you find this Chintapandu pulihora / tamarind rice Andhra style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.