Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach-Cheese Corns Grilled Sandwich With Mixed Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach-Cheese Corns Grilled Sandwich With Mixed Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach-cheese corns grilled sandwich with mixed veg soup recipe. To cook spinach-cheese corns grilled sandwich with mixed veg soup you only need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach-Cheese Corns Grilled Sandwich With Mixed Veg Soup:
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn, I used frozen corn which I soaked in warm water for 5 minutes before using.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Take 1/4 cup+2 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli flakes or to taste.
- Take 1/4+ 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 8 of bread slices, I used whole wheat bread.
- You need 1-2 of cheese slices.
- Use as needed of Dried mint powder for seasoning.
- Prepare of For Mixed Veg Soup.
- Prepare 2 diced of carrots.
- Take 1 diced of Brocelli.
- Take 100 gm of Bottle gourd diced.
- Take 4 of Tomatoes quartered.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Methi leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 7-8 of Black peppercorns.
- You need 1 of Onion sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar optional.
Steps to make Spinach-Cheese Corns Grilled Sandwich With Mixed Veg Soup:
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet. Once the butter melts, add corn and saute for 1 minute. Add black pepper, salt and mix. Add chopped spinach and cook for 30 seconds till leaves wilt..
- Add milk, keep stirring. Add dried mint powder,red chilli flakes and garlic powder. Stir to combine. Let it all cook for 2 minutes or till milk dries up and mixture looks like a paste..
- Let it all cook for 2 minutes or till milk dries up and mixture looks like a paste. Spread the prepared spinach corn mixture on bread slices. Top with cheese slices..
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in a grill pan. Toss till sandwiches are golden brown from both sides. Cut into slices..
- For Mixed Veg Soup….Heat one tablespoon oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and black peppercorns. When the cumin seeds begin to change colour add onion and sauté for two minutes..
- Add carrots, brocelli,bottle gourd,methi leaves and stir. Add salt and mix. Add two cups of water, cover and cook till nearly done..
- Add tomatoes,ginger garlic paste and continue to cook, covered, till all the vegetables are completely cooked. Strain and reserve the liquid..
- Cool the vegetables and then puree in a blender. Transfer into a deep pan, add the reserved liquid and adjust consistency. It should be quite thick..
- Bring the soup to a boil. Adjust salt, add sugar and stir. Serve hot..
- Now serve hot mixed veg soup with spinach-corns,cheese sandwich.Full of nutrients..
If you find this Spinach-Cheese Corns Grilled Sandwich With Mixed Veg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.