Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry recipe. You can have uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 (1 head) of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Use Handful of green beans.
- Take 1 of chopped carrot.
- Provide of Massaman curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 of ground cardamom pod.
- Use 1 of ground star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of veg stock.
- Prepare 1 block of firm tofu, chopped into small cubes.
- Use of Fresh lime juice.
- Get of Chopped corriander.
Instructions to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Heat coconut oil and fry chopped onion. After 2- 3 minutes add grated ginger and garlic. Fry until aromatic..
- Stir in the rest of the veggies (carrot, cauliflower, green beans and red pepper). Fry until soft..
- Add Massaman curry paste and all the spices (cayenne pepper, star anise, cloves, cinnamon). Fry for a couple of minutes to soften the paste and roast the spices..
- Mix in peanut butter, coconut sugar, soy sauce, veg stock, cubed tofu and coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes covered to soften the veggies. Finally, remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce..
- Serve with noodles or rice. Season with chopped coriander and lime juice..
If you find this Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.