Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Manchow Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Manchow Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to manchow soup recipe. To cook manchow soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Manchow Soup:
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped coriander stems.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped cabbage.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped carrot.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Cornflour paste.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Manchow Soup:
- Boil 6cups pf water in a deep pan..
- Add corinder stems and chillies to it..
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add spring onion, cabbage, carrot and saute for a few second..
- Add prepared gravy to pan.add salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 mins..
- Now add cornfolur paste and boil it for 2mins..
- Add lemon juice and serve it hot..
If you find this Manchow Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.