Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook thai curry butternut squash soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare 3 ounces of oil.
- You need 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- You need 1 of each butternut squash(about 2.5 pounds)-peeled,seeded and large dice.
- Get 6 of small carrots- small dice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Peel,seed and cut the butternut squash in large chunks,dice carrots and onions to a small dice..
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent..
- Add the chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots,squash and chicken stock in pot with the onions and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes..
- When the carrots and the butternut squash are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and brown sugar..
- Some people like it spicy so add addition red curry paste or any other type of hot spicy ingredient that you like..
- We add fried onions and chopped bacon as a garnish.
If you find this Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.