Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bottle Gourd Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle Gourd Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd soup recipe. To make bottle gourd soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bottle Gourd Soup:
- Prepare 1 bowl of chopped bottle gourd.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3-4 of garlic piece.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 bowl of water.
- Take As required of Coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make Bottle Gourd Soup:
- Take a cooker and add butter, onion, garlic and roast for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now add bottle gourd, ginger, salt and add water and cook till 2 whistles..
- When it comes to room temperature crush it and take it in a pan and boil for 10 minutes then turn off the gas, add lemon juice and black pepper..
- Now garnish it with coriander and serve it..
If you find this Bottle Gourd Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.