Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To cook butternut squash soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut squash soup:
- Take 1 of large butternut squash, 2 lb.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Take 3 tbs of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You need 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- You need of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Butternut squash soup:
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut squash in half, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for an hour or till the skin is soft.
- Toast hazelnuts for about 10 minutes, then remove skin and crush. Dice onion..
- When squash is ready let cool before scooping out pulp. Do not use fibers and seeds..
- Melt butter in pot and add onion. Then add squash and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat..
- Use mixer to blend soup, season with nutmeg and add toasted hazelnuts.
If you find this Butternut squash soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.