Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman recipe. To make beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Prepare 300 grams of Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes).
- Get 500 grams of Potatoes.
- You need 100 grams of Onion.
- Use 1 of to 2 cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ cardamon – 3 pods ☆ Cinnamon sticks – 2.
- Provide 1 of ☆ cloves – 5 ☆ Bay leaves – 2.
- Get 50 grams of Massaman curry paste.
- Provide 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 550 ml of Water.
- You need 66 ml of Peanuts (skinned).
- Use 3 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Provide 3 tsp of Sugar (coconut sugar if you have).
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Cut the beef and onion into 2.5cm cubes. Peel the potatoes, and cut in half (cut into four, if they are large), and finely chop the garlic..
- Put the vegetable oil and ☆ spices in a pan, heat over low heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the spices. The spices will be submerged in the oil if you tip the pan a little..
- Turn off the heat once to lower the temperature. Turn on the heat to low, sauté the garlic and onion from Step 1 a little, add the curry paste, and sauté until fragrant..
- Pour 250 ml of the thick part of the coconut milk into Step 3 in 3 batches, and mix. (When the red oil comes up to the surface, add the next batch.).
- Add the beef, and cook. When the beef turns brown, add the peanuts, and stir..
- When Step 5 comes to a boil, add the rest of the coconut milk and water, and simmer over low heat. When the beef becomes a little tender, add the potatoes from Step 1, and simmer..
- When everything is nice and tender, season with the fish sauce and sugar. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, and stir. Serve over cooked rice!.
- The "Chicken Massaman Curry", using chicken drumettes and chicken thigh instead of beef, is also very delicious..
If you find this Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.